Welcome Back -- Beginning June 15
The Library will be open in a limited capacity. These are the new rules and procedures to help us maintain a safe and healthy environment for our visitors and staff.
· New Hours: Monday—Thursday 9:00am—8:00pm; Friday –Saturday 9:00am—5:00pm
· Hours for vulnerable populations: 9:00am—11:00am daily
· The building will open on the hour for 45 minute blocks of time for public service followed by 15 minutes of closed time for cleaning and sanitizing.
· The number of visitors in the building is limited to 20 people at a time.
· You must make an appointment to use a computer. You can use a computer once a day. Call the Library at 440-256-7323 to make an appointment.
· Children ages 0—9 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
· Staff will make photocopies for you at no charge.
· No public meetings allowed at this time.
· Plan ahead: restrooms will be closed.
When you enter the building:
Return material in the book drop or bin in the outer lobby
Please use hand sanitizer
Masks are recommended, not required. Please take a mask if you want one.
Maintain 6 feet between other visitors and staff members.
Please don’t come in if you feel sick or have symptoms of Covid-19
Curbside service is still available.